Welcome to our Support Page for appointments, questions, and assistance.
We are here for YOU! You are our first priority. We are here to answer your questions, help you make an appointment, and guide you through getting financial help if you need it.
Note: If you have a clinical concern, please contact your A Woman's Choice clinic directly by phone. If this is an emergency, please call 911.
At A Woman’s Choice, our abortion care fees include EVERYTHING – there are no hidden costs.
- We accept all major credit cards, debit cards or cash
- Please be prepared to show your ID at time of your appointment
- We will help you with Financial Assistance
- Medicaid, Student, Military, and Physician Referral Discounts are available upon request.
- Prices include Tranquil Sedation options and IV Sedation for minors and patients over 14 weeks
- You will receive all take home medication and prescription
- If you are eligible, you can also receive a full year’s prescription of birth control
Here, your needs come first! Give us a call – We can help. We are good listeners and safe partners. You matter most!
Call us directly:
• Charlotte, NC: (704) 367-2255
• Greensboro, NC: (336) 273-9485
• Raleigh, NC: (919) 781-6811
• Jacksonville, FL: (904) 448-8877
Or, fill out the appointment request form below.
Please note: Online responses to appointment requests may take up to 24 hours. If you have not heard from us after 24 hours, please call.
We are happy to answer your questions about clinic services, pricing, and more.
You can also call us directly and our team will be happy to talk through any of your questions and needs.
Our staff experts are Certified Funding Assistants. Let us help you!
Financial help and funding is available for abortion care services from national, regional, and local resources. We can talk with you about these different resources and how to get in touch with them so you can get the help you need.
AWC also offers Military, Medicaid and other discounts. Call us, we can help.
Often, we are able to help with birth control planning methods as well.
Request an appointment through our secured online request form.
Responses to an appointment requests may take up to 24 hours. If you have not heard from us after 24 hours, please call.
If this is a clinical concern, please contact A Woman's Choice directly by phone. If this is an emergency call 911.